Wednesday, March 15, 2006

because it's been too long...

although i haven't actually been "officially" tagged for this, i thought it would be fun to do as an exercise to get back into blogging and maybe share a bit about myself.

four things...

four jobs I've had:
1. interior designer
2. visual merchandiser [fancy name for mannequin-dresser]
3. waitress
4. sales girl in an artists' supply store [present]

four movies I could watch over and over (this is so hard to pick…):
1. under the tuscan sun
2. amelie
3. chocolat
4. my big fat greek wedding

four places I've lived:
1. mississauga, ontario, canada
2. oakville, ontatio, canada
3. sault ste. marie, ontario, canada
4. dundas, ontario, canada

four TV shows I love:
1. house
2. survivor
3. c.s.i
4. lonely planet/pilot guides

four places I've vacationed [looking at this list, i think i need to vacation more]:
1. clearwater, florida, usa
2. calgary, alberta, canada
3. gotegorg, sweden
4. montreal, quebec, canada

four of my favorite dishes:
1. david's eggplant parmigiana
2. my mom's candied yams
3. quiche [any kind will do]
4. david's mom's tiramisu

four sites I visit daily:
1. hotmail
2. flickr
3. gmail
4. blogger

four places I'd rather be right now:
1. tuscany, italy
2. swinging in a hammock, fast asleep
3. sipping earl grey tea and nibbling on scones at taylor's tea room
4. sitting, chatting, and knitting outside with my mom

four people I'd like to tag:

anyone who might actually see this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home